On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Tariq Rashid wrote:

> thank you for the reply - but where do these additional operators go? also -
> does this mean that the number of valuies that an ldap attribute has can not
> be variable? using the example given (value1 .. value3) we can't cope with a
> 7 valued ldap attribute?

My general answer would be: HUH??

I believe my previous answer was quite clear. If you need to have a multivalued
radius attribute you use the := operator for the first value, and the +=
operator for the rest.

-- LDAP ENTRY ---

dn: uid=username,ou=people,dc=company,dc=com
[...]
testAttr: := value1
testAttr: += value2
[...]