-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guy Fraser
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Session-Timeout and Cisco

Try "Session-Timeout = 1234".

If the debug info from the cisco is correct, then the data sent to the cisco
shouldn't work.

To the best of my knowledge cisco doesn't understand the ":=" operator. ":="
is a rlm_sql operator and should not be sent in a radius response. By the
time the data is ready to send the radius responce the ":=" operator
replacements should be completed and translated into a valid response with
an "=" operator.

I don't know why you are using a perl module to calculate the session
timeout for. The modules rlm_counter and rlm_sqlcounter are designed to set
the session timeout based on configurable parameters.

Truong Manh Cuong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use radtest:
> radtest  [EMAIL PROTECTED] abcd local 0 testing123
>
> Aaa debug:
>
> Sending Access-Accept of id 126 to 127.0.0.1:32842 Session-Timeout:=
> 6324 Service-Type:= Framed-User Framed-Protocol:=PPP ......
>
> the same result in radtest.
> Could you please give me some advise.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Manh Cuong.