Ok. I got the "presidentlogin" working for certain port numbers. Works
great. One more question though, what if I also wanted the
"vicepresidentlogin" to be able to login to those nas port numbers. For
example:

#NAS PORT 3 = 1800xxxxxxx
DEFAULT  Nas-Port == 3, User-Name != presidentlogin, Auth-Type :=
Reject
DEFAULT  Nas-Port == 3, User-Name != vicepresidentlogin, Auth-Type :=
Reject

#NAS PORT 9 = 1866xxxxxxx
DEFAULT  Nas-Port == 9, User-Name != presidentlogin, Auth-Type :=
Reject

#NAS PORT 10 = 1866xxxxxxx
DEFAULT  Nas-Port == 10, User-Name != presidentlogin, Auth-Type :=
Reject

#ALL OTHER PORTS/PHONE NUMBERS
DEFAULT Group == "nisras", Auth-Type := System

When I have this setup, the president or vicepresident cannot login to
port 3, but the president can still login to ports 9 and 10 and the
others fine. I tried doing the
DEFAULT  Nas-Port == 3, User-Name != presidentlogin,vicepresidentlogin,
Auth-Type := Reject but that failed miserably.

Thanks for your help!!!

jamie

JAMIE CRAWFORD escreveu:

>Hello,
>Is there a way to limit the users to login to certain ports on the
ras
>server. For example, I need to allow the president of the company to
>dialin to the 1800number configured which would be port 3 on the ras
>sever. I need to make sure that he can get in at any time and no one
>else can take that port. The other ports are all local dialin
numbers.
>Just to clarify. I have a patton 2960/16 connected to a bit-robbed
T1.
>This allows us to have 16 concurrent dialup connections. But I only
want
>15 for general use, and the 16th for only the president.

There is a NAS-Port-Id attribute.  You'd have to check the authenticate

packets that are arriving from your RAS to see if that contains 3 for
port 3.  If it does you can add a line to your users file:

DEFAULT  Nas-Port-Id == 3, User-Name != presidentlogin, Auth-Type :=
Reject

That should reject anyone else but the president who tries to login on

port 3.

Hope that helps,
Keith Yoder

-