Hello,

I try to authorize users through LDAP, and autorize them by CHAP.
I added LDAP attributes wich I want to be returned to the NAS in
ldap.atttrmap, it works perfectly for single value attribute, but not for
multi-attributes values.
I read in the archive that I have to add a "+=" operator in ldap.attrmap,
but I can't find a correct syntax to achieve it correctly.

BTW, I have tried to modify rlm_ldap.c (line 1269), in this way:
if ((reply_tmp = ldap_pairget(conn->ld, msg,inst->reply_item_map,
reply_pairs,0)) != NULL) {
    pairadd(reply_pairs,reply_tmp);
    /*pairxlatmove(request, reply_pairs, &reply_tmp);*/
    pairfree(&reply_tmp);
}

It only work in some cases... I concluded that it was not the best way :)

Please, tell me if you want some specific(s) part(s) of my configuration.
Test with NTRadping 1.5
FreeRADIUS 0.9.3 on Solaris 5.8

--
Nicolas Justin