In looking at the dictionary.juniper file, I notice there are 5
attributes in this file:

ATTRIBUTE       Juniper-Local-User-Name         1       string
Juniper
ATTRIBUTE       Juniper-Allow-Commands          2       string
Juniper
ATTRIBUTE       Juniper-Deny-Commands           3       string
Juniper
ATTRIBUTE       Juniper-Allow-Configuration     4       string
Juniper
ATTRIBUTE       Juniper-Deny-Configuration      5       string
Juniper

With that said, I'm using OpenLDAP to authenticate and would also like
to use LDAP to control who has access to which commands within JUNOS.
Therefore, can I place these attributes in my OpenLDAP ldif and have
radius read them....In doing this, don't these attributes need to be
defined within the RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema or some other schema? Is anyone
doing this currently to show me where I need to go next? I have searched
the web and there is little info on Juniper/Freeradius.

Thanks

Robert

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html