Hello David!

David Dunn wrote:

You need to set Auth-Type in the users file. Since
you don't the ldap module
sets it to LDAP.

OK I understand, but what Auth-Type should I set in
the users file?

It shouldn't be LDAP (I'll end up where I started).
Nor PAP, as password is not available before the
EAP-TLS tunnel has been established and authentication
will fail. Set to EAP, once the password is sent
through the TLS tunnel FR still expect EAP
authentication and it failed.

Suggestions?

DEFAULT Auth-Type := PAP, Freeradius-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1 Fall-Through = Yes

AFAIK: FR works so that after the EAP-TTLS tunnel is established it
proxies all inner RADIUS requests to 127.0.0.1 where they reenter
processing.

--
Lep pozdrav,
Rok Papez.