Actually, Brian, Alan's email response to you was quite correct, and it
*is* the same problem as before.  Before you email the list again with
any more questions, download the latest CVS snapshot (NOT version
0.9.3), and try using that.  If you read the download page, you will see
how to get the CVS version.

--Mike

--

--Mike