Amedzekor Kafui wrote:
look in the doc directory of the free-radius source. There is a file there for writing modules

The file that I think you are talking about says how the modules work, but it doesn't say how to ADD a NEW module to the compiled ones.

Anyway, I have just found the rlm_example module and used it as a skeleton for my new module.

Looking around, I have found the "stable" file in the "src/modules" directory and added the name of my module at the end of the file.
It seems to be sufficient to make my module compiled into the server.

Any other hints?

Thanks.

--- Federico Giannici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We need a complex authorization process that take
complex decisions based on various condition and SQL data. So we need
to create a custom module.

We think that we'll start modifying the sql module
as a starting point.

My first question is: what is the supposed way to
add a custom module to the list of the compiled ones?

Thanks.