From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 5:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: dialup_admin again

Re the blank white frame in dialup_admin, Amedzekor Kafui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

>   Make sure your apache has this line

>   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3

Thanks for your reply, but I already have this line in my httpd.conf file.
In fact, I have tried a line like this:

    AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3

and I have tried:

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3

but neither seems to work.  This seems like such a small problem, but I am
out of ideas.

Regards,
M.R.F.

Sherlock Holmes in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery"

   --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
   > Hello, I know this is a newbie question but when I
   > try to do something like add a new user with
   > dialup_admin I see only a blank white frame.  What
   > do I do to fix this problem?  I'm using RH 7.2 with
   > Netscape 7.1; my freeradius server is RH 7.2 and I'm
   >  getting no error messages from the httpd.
   >
   > Regards,
   > M.R.F.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See