Don't use the AP-3 if you want to use the Session-Timeout attribute.
They've been unable to get this right for as long as I can remember,
even though their release notes say that they support it.

>From my experience, there *is* no other option other than rebooting the
AP.  With the latest firmware (v2.4.5), I have been unable to get
Session-Timeout to work, and you can't set the reauth lifetime in the AP
itself to anything less than 2 hours.  It's a bug, and they're "working
on it"...  Proxim lacks a lot in their RADIUS client implementation.
They have enough to get it working, but working "well" is another issue.

My advice?  If you want an enterprise-class AP, get a Cisco.  It might
cost a slight bit more up front, but you'll definitely recoup that in
not having to deal with the headaches.

--Mike

--

--Mike