Oswin,

You should see the three scripts in one post and the master.cfg file in a second post right here in the maillist.

JK

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:14:40 -0500 "Oswin Ondarza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thanks for the information John,

where are you going to post the php files ???

and one other question:

I am planning to make a hotspot for a residential condo, and I would like
your opinion in my equipment list:

FreeRADIUS on a dedicated ROOT server with 1and1 hosting (and hopefully a
prepaid system also with your file's help)

One Colubris CN3000 NAS for RADIUS server authentication conected to the WAN
(this is in the leasing office / club house)

One Proxim Tsunami Base station connected to the CN3000 (maybe I don't
need the colubris and I can use the RADIUS auth with this Tsunami) with a
Omni-directional 14dbi Antenna , and multi-point bridge mode. (this is in
the club house )

Now, for each 3 floor residential building one Proxim Tsunami Residential
Subscriber Unit in bridge mode pointing to the molti-point on the club
house, with a directional 14dbi Antenna. This is like the backbone for
spread the connection for all buildings.

And finally, One Orinoco AP-600 Access Point for each floor of the
building with omni antennas all connected with a switch to the Tsunami
Residential Subscriber Unit. I was thinking on try with only One AP for
the entire building placing it on the top of the third floor but using a
good wide angle antenna, or maybe two AP on the top of the building with
angle antennas, one pointing to half of the building and the other AP to the
other Half.

So what do you think of all this ???

thanks again !!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Kiehnle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Netgear MA101s & Belkin equivalent for macs

I use Mikrotik for NAS

JK

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:15:35 -0500