Firstly this is my first post so sorry if i have not sent it correctly.

My company is looking to deploy FreeRadius for a large scale authentication system we are developing and we are looking for a Developer to work with us on a under a contract to help develop and deploy FreeRadius, we are based in London UK, but understand that the developer does not need to me UK based (would help thou), if any one knows someone who would help or they can help, we have a urgent timescale on this (3 weeks to deploy) please ask them to contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] urgently

thanks

Jonty