Oswin,

yes, I quickly looked at your equipment list, But I did not spend any real time "looking" at it. I should have a few minutes later this afternoon again. I'll get back to you.
I apologize that I am so busy here at Satcom that I cannot just answer for you now.

JK

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:44:44 -0500
 "Oswin Ondarza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi JK,

Thanks again for the files,

Did you have time to take a look to my last post ??? I need an opinion on
the equipments that I am planning to use for the hotspot.

thanks !!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Kiehnle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: Using FreeRadius for a HotSpot with a PrePaid Billing System

Great,

Glad you can use them. I'll post updates as I build the
systems out. Thanks for the kudos... pizza and beer are my
favorite food groups. I live in beautiful North Idaho. If
You are ever near Sandpoint, Stop on in. Have a great day
all.

JK

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:27:58 -0500 "radius" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >*This message was transferred with a trial version of >CommuniGate(tm) Pro* > >JK, Thanks for posting the php scripts, in one word >"sweet" >Where are you, I want to buy you a pizza and some grog. >Thanks again for the great post ! > >- >List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See >http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

- List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See