Hello,

I work with  freeRadius and mysql.
Now , I know and succeed to read attributes from the radreply sql table
in the authorize request.  (see below an example)

My problem is this :
I want to create a table which  has 2 columns :
user country code (integer), and price for that country code (also integer).
Theses 2 attributes can be added as  VSA attributes.
Now  in the authorize request, I want to pass , besides userName
and password,the country code  as a VSA attribute ,and get back from
the radius server (which will read the proper sql table)
the country price for that country code.

As I understand this is not the usual way of working with mysql in radius,
since in the usual way we read attributes from a radreply table which
correspond to a specific USER NAME and not to something else.

can this be done ?

Any help will be appreciated.

(I do receive bak from authorize
the values of attributes I set for a specific user in the radreply sql table;

thus , if my radreply table is :

mysql> select * from radreply;

| id | UserName | Attribute          | op | Value         |
|  1 | 1111   | Framed-IP-Address | := | 164.131.0.1 |

I do get the value of 164.131.0.1 for Framed-IP-Address attribute.

regards,
john