Alan DeKok wrote:
Federico Giannici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have noticed that the "lower_pass = after" configuration command is implemented simply executing a second time the entire sequence of authorization/authentication operations.

Yes. The feature is a hack, and should be removed from the server.

Similarly, the "lower_user" feature should also be deleted.

Hummm...
Do you want to remove only the "after" option (the real hack) or the entire command?

I'd like to know this so, in the latter case, I'll have to implement this functionality in our custom module I'm writing...

Thanks.