I have everything up and running properly, and I am
encounterin a minor problem inherent in ACU. When a
device using LEAP is removed from the wireless
coverage area, a prompt for LEAP username & password
is displayed. If you click cancel, it pops up every 60
seconds.

The only way to discontinue the popups is by going
back to a coverage area and entering good credentials.
This behavior is counterproductive because my users
need to be able to utilize these devices offline (out
of coverage area) as well as in areas with coverage,
and do not have the knowledge base needed to disable
and re-enable LEAP.

After speaking to Cisco, the only workaround they came
up with is to use the mobile devices with a dynamic
WEP key, instead of LEAP, which kind of defeats the
purpose of using LEAP in the first place.

Anyone have any viable alternatives or suggestions??

Thanks,
Tom

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html