Hi Paul,

Yes, the Funk Odyssey client does work with EAP-TTLS/PAP (I suspect it works
with other inner auth but I've just not tried it).  I've used it with
FreeRADIUS CVS (from a week or two ago) running on FreeBSD 4.1 (yes, I know
it's ancient but it works ;-).

I've used Odyssey client 2.2.2 and 2.2.8.  I've installed the 3.0b client
this morning so will be able to try it out this evening at home :)

Regards,

Guy

Visit us at InfoSecurity - The largest security fair in the world!
27th - 29th April 2004
London Olympia
Stand no. 130

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you
are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any
information contained in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all
e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and
any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus
checking.  The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is
reserved by us.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html