Kostas,

I still don't see how to authenticate just the user & password to
The ldap database with out having the identity/password set. I have
Ldap in the authenticate section and took it out of the authorize
section
But it still wants to bind the identity & password before it binds and
Searches for the user/password. An alternative is to pass the current
user
In as the identity but I don't think that feature exists does it ?

Thanks,
Ron.

Greece