I was last on this list in Dec. 2002 asking about Gigawords accounting with a
Cisco 7200 VXR.  I have finally updated the Cisco IOS (with the help of a
Cisco engineer, it wasn't straightforward) and now am looking at Freeradius
again.

My problem is that Freeradius - even the CVS version - still seems to have no
support for the RADIUS extensions for large data transfers
(Acct-Input-Gigawords, Acct-Output-Gigawords).

Is this planned for a 1.0 release?  Or will there be a patch or How-To?  I'd
like to use Freeradius but this issue is crucial for my use.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html