Hello Alexander,

>>    While searching message base of this list i found thread
>>    "accounting_update_query". Is this query in sql.conf responsible
>>    for traffic updates (by Alive packets, i mean)?
AMP> Yes.
>>    If it so, why
>>    default update_query does not include traffic and time update
>>    fields? May it be a cause of my problem?
AMP> Looks like your sql config is too old, current configs (mysql/pg/oracle)
AMP> do update Acct*Octets.

     "Current" means "cvs"? I have freeradius-0.9.3 configs.

AMP> But that's not the main problem, I think: you
AMP> should have seen at least update of AcctSessionTime.

     In my case i don't need SessionTime at all, traffic is the main
     objective.

AMP> Could you show the debug output for an Alive packet?

     Well, it looks something like this:

Wed Mar 31 18:14:31 2004
    Calling-Station-Id = "0:50:ba:c1:3:38"
    Called-Station-Id = "pppoe"
    Service-Type = Framed-User
    User-Name = "lan"
    Framed-Protocol = PPP
    Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.253.31
    Framed-IP-Netmask = 0.0.0.0
    NAS-Identifier = "zeus.domain.ru"
    NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet
    NAS-Port = 278
    Acct-Status-Type = Alive
    Acct-Session-Id = "s-1822761248"
    Acct-Multi-Session-Id = ""
    Acct-Delay-Time = 0
    Acct-Input-Octets = 3738134
    Acct-Input-Packets = 49861
    Acct-Output-Octets = 23941328
    Acct-Output-Packets = 82305
    Acct-Session-Time = 11996
    NAS-IP-Address = z.z.z.z
    Client-IP-Address = z.z.z.z
    Acct-Unique-Session-Id = "9e5cc2b82380453a"
    Timestamp = 1080742471

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]