On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 15:05, M.Bilal Fassy wrote:
> Yes I understand its not a freeradius question. But has anyone done this
> before. This is because im using freeradius for h323 records.

Shouldn't top post.

This is a forum for FreeRADIUS.  If you know it is not a FreeRADIUS
question, why post it here?

Yes, I've done this before.  If you understand what cron is and how to
use mail on the command line (both of which are very basic unix
operations), then this question is obvious.  Hence "man cron", "man
sendmail" is what you need.  Hint, you will also need a pipe "|" (see
"man bash") unless you use the MAILTO option that someone else
mentioned.

oh hell...

0 0 * * * cat /path/filename | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now go read the docs so you know what everything does....

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator