On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 13:06, Alexander Lunyov wrote:
> rlm_ldap: Adding radiusTrafficLimit as Rad-Traffic-Limit, value 314572800 & op=11
>
> radius_xlat:  '-192684935'
>
>         Traffic-Limit := 0
>         Rad-Traffic-Limit = 314572800
>
>   I don't understand it... Rad-Traffic-Limit have value but that value
>   don't make sense for %{expr} block. Why?

I'm going to step out on a limb here and assume that you have defined
Traffic-Limit and Rad-Traffic-Limit in a custom dictionary.  I'm not
personally familiar with these attributes and cannot find them in the
dictionaries that come with the server.  I'm going to assume you've
defined them as integers.  According to RFC2865, integers are 32 bit
*unsigned* values, so a negative number won't come across.  I haven't
looked at the source to confirm this, but my guess is it's just
converting the negative value to 0.

--

--Mike