Careful reading of errors helps.... :-)

The error says that it fails to load "ttls", not "tls".  When I look at
the modules in the modules directory I see that "mschapv2", "peap", and
"ttls" are not there; in fact even though the radius config file has them
in it they don't appear to exist in the source tree.  Do you know where
they should be or where they come from?

Thanks!

Mike