Alan DeKok wrote:
Pascal Polleunus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mention that everything is working fine! We want to use the ports 1812/1813 and the NAS are sending on port 1813.
If the NAS were not sending on the same port FreeRADIUS is listening on it should not work, right?

Again, you're confusing "from" with "to".

Ok, understood ;-) Thanks

  The NASes send FROM a port TO the port FreeRADIUS is listening on.
The FROM port is irrelevant, and can have any value whatsoever.

  One indication that the problem is your misunderstanding is the fact
that everything works.  Everything works when you think it shouldn't,
so you're clearly missing something.

Alan Dekok.