i am trying to make expiration attribute works.
my freeradius 0.9.1 + MySQL 3.23. did some search with the mailing list, and
could not lead to a solution.
i have inserted expiration attribute with radcheck table, with a PAP account
as shown below
+-----+----------+------------------+----+----------------+
| id  | UserName | Attribute        | op | Value          |
+-----+----------+------------------+----+----------------+
| 239 | milver      | Auth-Type            | := | PAP                    |
| 240 | milver      | Simultaneous-Use | := | 1                          |
| 242 | milver      | User-Password     | := | 1                          |
| 243 | milver      | Expiration             | := | 20040419153024 |
+-----+----------+------------------+----+----------------+

but if i manipulate the expiration attribute to a date which has expired or
past already,
authentication STILL seems to go, nothing changed, the account can still
logon with freeradius.
my plan is to implement all authentication/authorization via MySQL tables,
without using expiration scheme based on
/etc/passwd & /etc/shadow field settings or user settings.is this attribute
for radcheck alone?
anyone could shed a view? a bug from my freeradius version?anyone?
//milver

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html