Hi,

working alot on 0.9.3 at the moment, hope you not feel bothered to much of
my many requests.

This time i found something starnge regarding the huntgroup Matching.
Lets says there is a huntgroup call "foo" with some ips and a lot of othere
ips
wich are not part of a huntgroup as they could change verxy offten.
I like to get some Atributes added and then stop reading users file if the
request are not coming from
the huntgroup foo and ignoring those when the request comes from foo to
furter parse the file.

I tryed.

users:
DEFAULT Huntgroup != "foo"
        my attributes to add

DEFAULT
        my attributes for all othere NASES
      Fall-Trough = yes

individual user with special Attributes

This doesnt work that. The DEFAULT always matches ... regardless if NAS is
from foo or not.
Intressting part is that the debug shows multiple matches like.
 huntgroups: Matched foo at 1
 huntgroups: Matched foo at 1
 huntgroups: Matched foo at 1
 huntgroups: Matched foo at 1
   users: Matched DEFAULT at 12
The amount of matches is the amount of Attributes that packet has.

Not sure is understood the source right. Maybe my day is already to long but
i canŽt pick up the logic
in valuepair:paircompare:

                        case T_OP_CMP_EQ:
                                if (compare != 0) result = -1;
                                break;

                        case T_OP_NE:
                                if (compare == 0) result = -1;
                                break;

I would expect it does what it want. Anyway i not sure why it runs over the
attributes and is comparing all of them.

IŽam lost

Bye
        Holger

-