It is easy for with my method.

I suposse that you have RADIUS counts with a specific login, if you want that a count expires in 30 days after its activation, you only have to get the activation date (you know with NOW() in mysql) and add to this date 30 in MySQL sentences. This calculated date is save in the radcheck table in the field ExpitationDate.

Santiago

"Milver S. Nisay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The next challenge for a prepaid dialup would be , is there a possibility
> that an
> account's expiration would be modified, using MsSQL queries inside
> sqlcounter.conf, on the first successful authentication

I would suggest running an external program to do that.

> For Ex. An prepaid dialup card is to expire within 30 days starting May 1,
> but the user who bought it used the prepaid dialup account on the May 29, is
> there an attribute that will modify or prolong the expiration for 29 days
> more since it was used successfully on the 29th day of the month, therefore
> activating the dialup account on the first successful usage.

  That is a *very* specialized requirement, and is not possible with
the default modules.

  You should be able to write a simple shell script to catch that
case, and update the database.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html