> We are running freeradius-0.9.3 on a Linux box. Due to a specific need of
> one of our clients, we need to be able to authenticate a user based on
their
> Called-Station-ID and their username/password without specifying a domain.
> The usernames are stored in our MySQL database as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> am having problems configuring the users file to append @domainname.com to
> the username based on their Called-Station-Id.  Does anyone have any
> experience doing this sort of thing?

your username attribute from MySQL is an exact matching login name that will
be searched by freeradius based from
your realms configuration coming from MySQL database. freeradius assumes
that the requests coming in have @domains.com appended
from their usernames during the time of request and after the radiusd.conf
was loaded. i think, i have not done it though, that your
MySQL structures conflicts with the username request (from clients) coming
in. that setup will not pass from authenticaion process.
give a ring to google.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html