"Shah, Nishant B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have to give presentation to my team for this. It would be a good help
> if you throw some more lights on it. I looked at radius.c but it seems that
> it checks for the code in the packet for vendor specific i.e 26. But how it
> deals with particular vendor??

  It looks it up in the dictionaries.  See rad_decode().

  The whole point of the design is that there shouldn't be anything
special about a particular vendor.  The code just looks up vendor +
attribute in the dictionary, and uses what's there.

  Perhaps you could say *why* you're interested in this information,
or what you're trying to explain.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html