Hello guys.

I need a web interface for freeradius atentication, i have googled and have find some
ones like

http://www.chillispot.org/
chilli is a Wireless LAN HotSpot Controller. It supports of two different access
methods for a Wireless LAN HotSpot: Universal Access Method (UAM) as well as Wireless
Protected Access (WPA)
chilli has three major interfaces: A downlink interface for accepting connections from
clients, a radius interface for authenticating clients and an uplink network interface
for forwarding traffic to other networks

and
HotSpot Daemon http://www.mondru.com/

HotSpot Daemon is used for authentication and authorization of users in a wireless LAN
access network

I need to know if anyone uses web interface for autenticate the clients.
Theres is any spcific for freeradius ?

thanks
Rui Oliveira
Portugal