Hi,

just starting to use freeradius (great piece of software!) I ran into a maybe quite
simple question without finding something in the archives..
What I want to do: set the Session-Timeout to enforce a disconnect daily at i.e.
03:30 o'clock. So when the user logs in at 07:30 it should be (20*60) , if login is at
18:30 it should be (9*60) etc.
I played around with rlm_sqlcounter but had no success so far, maybe there's a simple
idea out there to calculate the seconds until its' 03:30 ?

The background, in case someone is interested, in Germany we have some big company
disconnecting DSL-users each 24 hours and I want to avoid this during business-hours by
enforcing the disconnect to happen at a fixed nightly time.

Michael

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html