----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: first FR configuration

> "Marco Marabelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does exist a mini-howto or a step-by-step help on files configurations?
>
>   To do what?
>
>   Alan DeKok.

The scenario is the following:
I have to insert some dialup user:pass for ISP service. My radius is only
needed for authentication, all network services are given by another
provider; I only need to insert user:pass and a secret (that war given to me
to authenticate my users). I DON'T want to use system users (!) and I don't
need mysql support (they will be a few).
Now I installed the radiusd (that is running with -fyx options
(/usr/local/sbin/radiusd -fyz -lstderr) started with daemontools; With a
littel dump (radiusd -X) the server says that is listening to some ports,
but a simple nmap scanning shows me these port closed (not mentioned ...).
I am reading some docs around ...
regards,
Marco

-