Alan,
Thanks for your quick response. I put several more hours of testing
in after I made this posting and determined it is almost certainly
not a radius issue, but probably a PAM or Kerberos issue, so I am
starting to dig deeper in those areas. The LDAP information is
interesting and may prove to be the option I need to take if I can't
get the Kerberos working soon.

Thanks for your assistance.
        --Bill

-