budi wibowo writes:

hi i am new freeradius user i use freeradius 0.9.3 for voip accounting using postgresql as db server
there's user dial using patter 9,8129093
on my postgresql recorded call is 9=2C8129093
any idea how to convert recorded call on pgsql to 9,8129093?

Best bet is to get the latest CVS snapshot, and look at the SQL
configuration file. There's a new parameter, "safe characters" or
something like that, to which you want to add the comma to prevent
FreeRADIUS from quoted-printable (I think) encoding it.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on a webmail client!