On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 11:26, Kostas Kalevras wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Jeff wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> I've had some great help from this list. Thanks.
>> Here's another query, but first, my setup:
>> I am using Freeradius 0.9.3 on a X86 machine
running
>> Gentoo Linux. I compiled Freeradius myself from
>> source. We are authenticating users from
>> authentication data in a MySql database. I am also
>> using the PHP interface called "DialupAdmin".
>> I know it's possible to reject users based on a
>> username, but is it possible to reject their
>> connection based on their phone number?

> Yes
> check out the rlm_checkval module (in
> experimental.conf)

Kostas,

Thanks. I looked at the file, but it appears that the
module needs to have a phone number(s) set up for each
user. Our setup does not specify phone numbers for
each user to call from, but I want to block a phone
number if it's a dialup attempt from an unauthorized
user.

Will the rlm_checkval module do that, or is there a
different module needed?

Jeff