>   FreeRADIUS.  It's an error message which is meaningless.  Ignore it.
>
>   Alan Dekok.

Okay, I've figured out that this is not the problem.
What i cannot really understand yet is why the conversation between the client
and the remote server stopped during the change cipher spec EAP message.
I receive the following messages:

Finished request 3
Going to the next request
Waking up in 6 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 0 ID 1 with timestamp 408d3805
Cleaning up request 1 ID 2 with timestamp 408d3805
Cleaning up request 2 ID 3 with timestamp 408d3805
Cleaning up request 3 ID 4 with timestamp 408d3805
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

and everything is blocked. I've tried to modify the fragment size both in the
proxy and remote server but still the same problem. I don't know if it is a
problem related to my access point (DLink 1000 AP+) or if i commited some
mistake configuring proxy or server.

Sorry for my huge post.
Thank you

-