> Anyone have any idea why authentication info would not be going into the
> radius.log file?

put ../raddb/radiusd.conf parameters log_auth=yes, log_auth_badpass=yes,
log_auth_goodpass=yes if you need them. This three parameters are "no" by
default.
This logs are in ../var/log/radius/radact/auth-detail-[date].log

> Each time the server starts it logs each server starting but after that no
> authentication info gets logged and it was working prior to a restart of
> the
> system now it does not.
>
> I have double checked the logs to make sure it was set to write
> authentication info to the radius log file and even restored a valid
> backup
> of the radius.conf file that was working.
>
> I have run check-radius-config to check the radius.conf file stops saying
> there is another server running on port 3726... but there is no other
> server
> running that i can find using ps.

Don't forget to clean ../var/run/radiusd/radiusd.pid

> Any other ways of checking whats running on a specific port? This is a
> linux
> system.

look in /etc/services.. maybe it can help you ...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html