>Dear all:

>I had free radius server 0.9.3 running and every thing is going will, and
the Simultaneous-use is working fine, I defined the Simultaneous-use to be
1, but I want to be allowed to skip simultaneous-use check when the radius
request come from a specific router.
>Can I do that?
>Is it doable or not? If yes how can I do it?

>Really if there I can do it will help me very much.

>Thank for the help.

Yes, that is possible.  How you do it depends on what you're using to store
check and reply attributes.  If you're using the users file it could be done
like this:

DEFAULT Nas-Ip-Address != aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd, Simultaneous-Use := 1
   Fall-Through = 1

Hope that helps,
Keith Yoder

-