Hello,

I have the freeradius server v0.9.3 installed. It
works with PAM clients under Linux, and with W2K
dial-in via a NAS Windows (under W2K server).
I'm now trying to configure a switch Catalyst 3750 to
be the NAS, but it still doesn't work.
Here is the actual configuration of the switch:
aaa new-model
aaa authentication ppp default if-needed group radius
local
aaa authorization network default group radius
aaa accounting update newinfo
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network default wait-start group radius

aaa accounting connection default start-stop group
radius
radius-server host 192.168.9.200
radius-server key secret

What do I have to do more ? The w2K dial-in is
connecting to the switch via PPTP or L2TP.

Thank you very much for answering me as soon as
possible,

=====
Déborah Malka

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html