I actually couldn't find anything on it...but I'll take my question to the
gentoo forums -- thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mihai RUSU
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 12:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Freeradius on Gentoo

Clayton it is gentoo policy to report all this gentoo problems to their
bugtraqing system or forums. See bugs.gentoo.org or forums.gentoo.org (and
dont post anything before searching for a similar problem first).

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Clayton Dukes wrote:

> Hrmph....new question...
> Has anyone gotten freeradius to emerge sucessfully?
> Here's what I am getting:
>
> # emerge /usr/portage/net-dialup/freeradius-0.9.3-r1.ebuild -pv
>

> These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
>
> Calculating dependencies \!!! aux_get(): ebuild for
> 'portage/freeradius-0.9.3-r1' does not exist at:
> !!!            /usr/portage/portage/freeradius/freeradius-0.9.3-r1.ebuild
> emerge: create(): aux_get() error on portage/freeradius-0.9.3-r1;
> aborting...
>
> Please note I am on a sparc architecture...

Mihai RUSU                                    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt    WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net
                       "Linux is obsolete" -- AST