Hello all,

I have some questions:

1. How do I have to add attributes (all the steps
pleaaaase !) that my freeradius server 0.9.3 will take
from my LDAP database, and forward to the dial-up
client ?

2. Here is the configuration of my NAS (Cisco Catalyst
3750 switch):
aaa new-model
aaa authentication ppp default (if-needed) group
radius local
aaa authorization network default group radius
aaa accounting update newinfo
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network default wait-start group radius

aaa accounting connection default start-stop group
radius
radius-server host 192.168.9.200 auth-port 1812
acct-port 1813)
radius-server key <secret>
aaa authorization auth-proxy default group radius
aaa authorization reverse-access default group radius

But when my W2K client is connecting to the NAS, it
send a TCP packet SYNC to the PPTP port 1723, and the
NAS send it back a RST (reset) packet !!!
Does anyone Know why ? What do I have to change in the
configuration ?

Thank you very much for advance,

=====
Déborah Malka

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html