>From a previous solution:
About freeRADIUS:
1. We suppose that you MySQL installs under /home/mysql
2. ./configure --prefix = /home/radius --with-rlm-sql_mysql-include-dir =
/home/mysql/include/myql 3. make && make install 4. mkdir /home/radius/src
5. cp
/home/freeradius-0.9.3/src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_mysql/db_mysql.sq
l /home/radius/src 6.Put "/home/radius/lib" into /etc/ld.so.conf.

About MySQL:
1. Put "/home/mysql/lib/mysql" into /etc/ld.so.conf.

May you succeed.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html