I patched the rlm_mschap.c file (attached). I pulled code from
rlm_preprocess.c that handles the with_ntdomain_hack and modified it to
work. The user_name argument being passed to challenge_hash() function
now honors the with_ntdomain_hack but my problem still exists. :-( Back
to the drawing board.

Brian D.