Our radius servers are both RHEL 3.0 AS machines. We recompiled
freeradius from redhat supplied source RPMS to get oracle support. We
use them to handle dialup modem pools and VPN client. We haven't had any
problem with the production systems. What are you trying to use your
radius server for?

Brian D.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html