> Hello all,
>
> I'm working on 802.1x with EAP-MD5 to start, it works very fine.
> Now I need to use EAP-TLS. Then I let default config to test
> and I just
> change default_eap_type = MD5 to default_eap_type = tls, I
> uncomment tls
> attributes in eap.conf file.
> When I start radiusd -X I've no radius error but a
> segmentation fault and
> core dump.

segfault are tipically openssl problem. Maybe you have recompiled
openssl (and installed in, say, /usr/local/openssl), but freeradius
pick libraries in other places (i.e. /usr/lib).
My hint is: compile freeradius with these options:
--with-openssl-includes=/path/to/openssl/include
--with-openssl-libraries=/path/to/openssl/lib
--disable-shared

In this way freeradius link openssl libraries once (during compilation).

Hope this helps.

gc

--
Giulio Casella                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and network manager