Hello,

I am new to FreeRadius, and I have to ask you for help. I have a
Radius server 0.93 running authenticating against MySQL, and so far I
have no problems. What I need is to return a number in the
Session-Timeout attribute, according to the time still allowed for use
to the user when he logs on.

I already activated the sqlcounter module, and the conf file has just
this:

sqlcounter noresetcounter {
                counter-name = Max-All-Session-Time
                check-name = Max-All-Session
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never
                query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='%{%k}'"
        }

As I use only the tables in MySQL for authentication, where do I have
to include the "Check item value pair" that Freeradius does complain
about? I didn't understand the answer Kostas gave in ocotober last
year, maybe somebody could explain a little further?

In my "radcheck" table I test the username against his password, in
radgroupcheck I test the GroupName against "Local" authentication, and
in "radgroupreply" I have a bunch of attributes I send back to the
authentication request. I assume this is the correct way to do it,
please correct me if I am wrong.

No how I make the "Session-Timeout" return the result of a number
minus the time already calculated by noresetcounter, and how I
make the counter work, instead of getting this message below?

rlm_sqlcounter: Could not find Check item value pair

Thank you very much in advance...

Ulrich

--
MindQuake Serviços de Informática Ltda. <http://www.mindquake.com.br>
TheBat! 2.10.03 on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 1