From: Batman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 4:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: radius server hangs after a correct login authenticated through
proxy

I would check on the accounting. You have it set as port 1813, whereas it
would usually be 1646 on a system with authentication at port 1645.

If you have access to swpa.sbs.sk, try running radiusd in the foreground
(radiusd -X) and watch what it tells you when you send the request.

All The Best,

Brian Andrus
Millenia Internet Services, Inc.