I am running these on a solaris 8 box. I am having a bit of a quandry.
sometimes when doing a query against the data in oracle (lets say for all users on an ip in a given time frame). if a user has connected but not disconnected the entry won't show up in the query; sometimes. it is the sometimes that is the issue.

the query is strictly run on the table (radacct) which in our version (not sure if this is standard or not) just has start and stop requests.

what has me (and the people at Oracle) a little stumped, is based on the sql code in the sql.conf, the start and stop queries are entered seperately..??? is this true?

if it is true, then the query should at least show the start record, but more often than not, it doesn't. i'm not getting any errors anywhere that i can see. any help, pointers, faqs, anything, would be most appreciated.

thank you all in advance!

--
Terry J Fike Jr
System Administrator