Hello,

Iīm using SuSE Linux 9.1, FreeRadius 0.9.3 with the module
mod_auth_radius-2.0 and Apache2.0.

I would like to use Radius for web authentication.

At first I tested the Apache 1.3 with the Radius module mod_auth_radius.
I used the configuration as per description on
http://www.freeradius.org/mod_auth_radius.

Everything works great!

But now I would like to use Apache 2.0 and the Radius module
mod_auth_radius-2.0.

After installation and configuration I checked the interaction between
the Radius-server and the Radius-module from the Apache 2.0 with the
tool "ethereal". The access to the secured web area is answered by the
login prompt. After entering the right user and password the
Radius-module made a "Access Request(1)" and the Radius-server made a
"Access Accept (2)".

In actual fact I would say that the interaction is ok, or isnīt it?
But the browser gives me an error message back: "Error 500".

Does this error come form a wrong configuration from the httpd.conf
file?
Is the configuration from the apache 1.3 httpd.conf file equal to the
configuration file from the apache 2.0 except the entry from "AddModule
.../mod_auth_radius.o"?

May somebody help me and give me some instructions??

Thank you in advance!

Greetings
Andreas

-