Hi

You don't need to change any Auth-Type settings, and it's best
that you don't even use any Auth-Type settings when authenticating
from MySQL.

In your MySQL database you use the attribute "Crypt-Password" for
encrypted passwords.

Search the archives for "MySQL schema" and or "Guy Fraser". I have
submitted a number of responses with configuration examples including
an MD5 encrypted password in MySQL.

Coolins Paker wrote:

Hi list,
I need change auth-type in Server Freeradius, but I dont't make it. I find in archive list and
i still not found.
My freeradius its configured with authenticate MySQL and my passwords was MD5.
How to change Auth-type for MD5 passwords.